- 1 clean empty 250 ml jar
- 2 limes zested
- 1 lemon zested
- 1/2 cup of coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup of fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable glycerine
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp soy wax or beeswax
Procedure: Melt the wax in a double boiler and add the coconut oil. Stir until the oil melts, and add the vegetable glycerin. Add the salts and the zest to the jar and combine by shaking the closed jar. Add the liquid glycerin-wax-oil mix to the salt and stir or shake to combine. Use before or after body wash. Enjoy!
Coffee Scrub Recipe:
- 1 cup of dry (used) coffee grounds
- 1 tablespoon of inexpensive cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- mix in a medium sized bowl until evenly combined and store in a jar.
- use on wet skin in the shower, pre or post hair removal/between waxing sessions to prevent ingrown hairs.