This recipe has the least amount of scent and it is ideal for sensitive skin in need of hydration. If you do not have access to mango butter, just double the amount of shea butter to make up for it.
2 tbsp of Unflavoured coconut oil
1/4 cup of shea butter
1/4 cup of mango butter
- Melt the mango butter and shea butter using a double boiler, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut oil and combine.
- Leave in the fridge to firm up slightly but not completely.
- Whip up the butter using a hand mixer until peaks form.
- Store in jars and refrigerate for an hour, or if you live in a colder climate, leave at room temperature.
- After the hour has passed you may use the butter.
- For best results use after shower for fastest absorption.